The Virtual Interiors as Interfaces for Big Historical Data project focuses on the question of how we can develop and publish 2D/3D/4D user interfaces to the linked data of the Semantic Web in the form of digital maps and virtual rooms using historical data on the production and the consumption of the Dutch Golden Age. Read more.
- The house of Gillis van Coninxloo at the Oude Turfmarkt: New insights
- Dealing with multidimensional uncertainty: The house of the painter Gillis van Coninxloo
- Analyze & Experience: Towards a Research Environment for 3D Reconstructions
- Private libraries as a microcosmos of knowledge: Travelling through time and space with Pieter de Graeff’s book collection
- The Importance of Context in Search User Interfaces for 3D Content